Thursday, March 3, 2011

Tom Toms

TOMS are probably the best thing next to sliced bread. Ok, that may be a slight exaggeration.  But seriously.

They are not only a fashion statement, but they speak louder than any other brand of footwear.  For those of you who don't know, for every pair of shoes sold, Toms donates a pair of shoes to children who cannot afford them.  I just saw their new collection for spring and can;t wait to get my hands on another pair.  Check out all the shoes they have here.



{my TOMS}

If you don't have a pair yet, get to it! They are great, so super comfy, and without doing the work, you are donating a pair of shoes to a child that may have never had a pair in their life. 





9 comments:

  1. Hi,

    thanks for your lovely comment on my blog...but have you seen the videos? I think you would change your mind in going to thailand when you do!

    great blog of yours! Love the tom tom shoes!

    hope to hear from you soon,
    jos xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to get a pair! Mayyybbee the gold sparkly ones! lol

    <3 Han

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know...yet it's really horrible!

    ...Do you want to become followers?

    jos xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @jos xx of course

    han- The gold ones would suit you perf :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's great to give a pair of shoes to children who can't afford.
    This type of shoes aren't my style, although there are a couple with heels that are very nice!
    Thank's for coment in my blog, I'm started to follow you.

    kisses,
    Meritxell
    http://stoneoflight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So awesome ;-)
    Love your name - hehehe!!

    Adding you to my blog list :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really need to get myself a pair. They look sooo comfy :)

    heyrecklessmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the intention behind toms. are these shoes comfy? unfortunately, my friend told me they were!?

    cheers,
    yvonne
    <a href="http://www.moderngirlblog.com>modern.girl</a>

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are SO comfy! If I could wear them 24/7 I would. They have great arch support and it feels like you are wearing slippers.

    ReplyDelete