Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Cowboys and Indians

Opposite attract.

Hannah and I fit together like Ying and Yang. Two peas in a pod.  Peanut butter and strawberry jelly.  We balance each other out.

I met Hannah this past summer in New York City. She was my random roommate for the summer, and it turned out to be the best experience of my life.

I have learned a lot from her, from how to tell a fake Louis Vuitton from an authentic, to how to always be goofy and have fun.

She has inspired me.  I have inspired her (She told me, I'm not just making this up to sound good.) We have truly inspired each other.

You can tell we are different by the color of how hair and where we came from. But you can tell we are similar by the values we share and ambition in our eyes. I share some insight on PR and she sheds some inspiration on broadcast.

She also inspired me to start this blog! You should check hers out ---> endlesslychic.blogspot.com

Who inspires you?

3 comments:

  1. This post seriously made me tear up!
    You ARE an inspiration! Your so positive and caring, I'm so lucky to have you as my bestie!

    Love ALWAYS,

    Han

    ReplyDelete
  2. you two are so stinkin cute!

    me and my best friend are kinda opposite too. she's like the nicest person i know! and well, i'm me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh....two lovely ladies for sure!!!! And, um, one of my favorite ladies - bananas - is above!!! Great gal. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete