Tuesday, February 22, 2011

National Margarita Day... Who knew?

If you've read my "About Me" section, you know that I absolutely LOVE margaritas. No, I'm not an alcoholic and and I don't need one at my bedside to fall alseep. But they are my favorite drink of choice, and on long days of school, work and internship, a margarita will cure all of my built up stress.  When I found out that today was National Margarita Day, I was uber excited.  I'm pretty sure this day was created just for me.  I never order anything else at restaurants or bars (unless I'm watching my calories, then it's a Vodka Tonic.) So take a minute, grab some margarita mix and some Jose, a little lime and salt, and savor the moment.  It's a reason to celebrate!

2 comments:

  1. WHATTT? I missed Margarita Day!!! SAD day! I will have to catch up this weekend ;)

    ** When I am watching the calories it is Absolute Citron Vodka and Soda Water! Oh with Lemon. Give it a try ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually do Vodka Tonic with extra lime when the calories are an issue, but I will have to try your idea! Thanks for the post, and thanks for the follow!!

    ReplyDelete