Monday, May 9, 2011

T-Minus 3 Hours




Well, that was fun.

Never thought this day would creep up so fast. 4 years under my belt.  The best 4 years of my life (or so they say.)

In 3 hours, I will be done with college life as I know it.

No more papers about philosophical perception and scantron tests (Those things always made me nervous.)

No more PowerPoint presentations or lugging around a 20 pound back pack across campus in 115 degree weather.

No more group projects or outlines to prepare for.

No more referring to myself as a "poor college student on a budget."

No more sleeping through class and procrastinating any possible homework assignment until the night before (Or morning of.)

Here comes life. Someone please hire me.

I gotta go. I have a marketing final to study for.  Anyone know what a modified-rebuy is?

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I just found your blog off a link on endlessly chic! It's soooooo cute. I can't believe you don't have more followers. I'm pretty sure I would die of happiness if you checked out my blog, which is brand-spankin' new and has maybe 2 followers (me and my mom!). Anyway, so happy I stumbled upon this treasure.

    Lots of Love from DressingDaly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete